Dating fender amps chassis
Many professional music industry analysts have heralded the 1950s Fender 4×10 Bassman amps as the greatest guitar amp ever.
The first 1954 Fender Tweed 5D6 4×10 circuit generated further Tweed Bassman amplifier development through 1960.
5B6 Bassman amplifiers had two 6SC7 or 6SL7GT pre-amp tubes, two 5881 power tubes and a single 5U4G rectifier tube.
The output was 50 watts at 8 ohm into a single 12 inch speaker, with a "Tone Ring" baffle in the speaker cabinet.
In early 1961, model 6G6-A was introduced with a solid state rectifier replacing the GZ34, and two 12 inch speakers with a conventional baffle in a slightly larger cabinet (wired in parallel) with a 4 ohm output.
The 6G6 model was covered in rough Blonde colored Tolex material with Oxblood colored grill cloth.
It had a single GZ34 rectifier, two 5881/6L6GC power tubes and four 12AX7 preamp tubes.
Similar preamp changes were also incorporated in the 5F8 Twin Amp at about the same time, but not on other large size Fender amps.
During 1958, Fender introduced the model 5F6-A Bassman model.
Initially intended to amplify bass guitars, the 5B6 Bassman was used by musicians for other instrument amplification, including the electric guitar, harmonica, and pedal steel guitars.
Besides being a popular and important amplifier in its own right, the Bassman also became the foundation on which Marshall and other companies built their high-gain tube amplifiers.
Later on, production was moved to Ensenada, Baja California, and the model name was altered to "59 Bassman LTD".Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating